Many users face the Orbi login issues while login into the router. Are your orbilogin.com not working or getting the error that you can’t access orbilogin.com.
Therefore, here we explain some troubleshooting steps to fix the orbilogin.com, not working issues. Let’s learn the following mentioned steps to fix the orbilogin not working issues.
Steps to fix orbilogin.com not working:
- First of all, check that your Orbi router is plugged into an active power outlet.
- Check the LED light off your orbilogin.com router shows a light green color, which means the router is turned on.
- Be sure that your computer device is correctly connected to the Orbi router’s LAN port or the wireless network of the Orbi router.
- Then try to login to the orbilogin.net router using the default IP address http://192.168.1.1 or http://10.0.0.1.
- In case you have already changed your router’s default IP address, enter your new IP address.
- Further, in any case, the wireless connection does not work, then use the wired connection by using an Ethernet cable to the Ethernet port of the Orbi router.
- Orbilogin.net and orbilogin.com may be cached in your browser. Try to access different browsers such as Google Chrome or Firefox.
- Go with another wireless device to connect to the Orbi router.
- You can also use the incognito mode in your browser and then again try to access orbilogin.com.
- Moreover, power cycle you’re all the network devices.
- Finally, if all the above steps failed then reset your Orbi device to the factory default settings.