In some cases, when the user uses the Netgear Orbi app to log in to the router might get this error that unable to log in to the Orbi app or the Orbi app is fail to detect your router. If you are getting this error, then go with the following troubleshooting steps to fix this error.
Try these Troubleshooting steps
- First of all, check that your Orbi router is properly connected to the power supply. For this, check that the LED light should flash green, then it means your Orbi device is on.
- Also, check that all the connected devices to your Netgear Orbi router should properly receive the signals.
- Verify the login credentials of your orbilogin.com. wifi router. You can see the Orbi login credentials on your device hardware.
- You can also use the default IP address instead of the web address orbilogin.com.
- Switch to the wired connection rather than a wireless connection. For a wired connection, use an Ethernet cable to connect one end to the router and connect another end to the device.
- If you have a modem, check it should be accurately connected to the router using an Ethernet cable.
- Maybe your browser is stored with temporary data, so delete all the cache, cookies, and history from your browser.
- Reboot your Orbi router to fix this error.
- Be sure your mobile device is connected to your Netgear Orbi wi-fi network.
- Maybe your Orbi router is on AP mode, then disable the AP mode on your wi-fi router.
- Ensure your LTE connection is disabled before you connect to your wi-fi network of the router, and then try to use the Orbi app.
After trying these above troubleshooting steps, if you still fail to solve this error, then contact our technical team . We are always available on live chat to help you.