Netgear http://orbilogin.com router Ac2200 is the one of the latest equipment launched by Netgear for providing the high performance tri-band Wi-Fi system and provides MU-MIMO technology.
Steps for Netgear Orbilogin.com router setup
Follow the mentioned steps to perform the Netgear Orbi RBK30 setup. They are:-
- Firstly, try to unplug the available modem. Remove and re-insert the backup battery, if it is present.
- Plug your modem again.
- Through Ethernet cable, connect the modem to the existing yellow port in the http://orbilogin.com router.
NOTE:- In case, if the user wants to connect their router to gateway (existing), then we recommend to turn off the gateways Wi-Fi (existing).
- Afterwards, plug in the Netgear Orbilogin.com router. In situation, if the power LED does not light green then try to press the on/off button of the (existing) http://orbilogin.com router
- Wait for sometimes to turn Netgear Orbilogin.com router’s ring LED to turn to light white in color.
- Put your orbi satellite in a perfect location. Plug in and wait for a while, till the orbi satellite’s ring LED turn to light blue or amber. If the satellite gives magenta color, then move your satellite little bit closer to the Orbilogin.com router.
- Now, make a wired connection through Ethernet cable in between the device (laptop or computer), orbi satellite and the Netgear Orbilogin.com router.
NOTE:-One can also use a Wi-Fi connection to connect all of them all together.
- Open a web browser, access the Orbilogin.com and then the user will be prompted to fill the login credentials.
- Enter the default username as well as default password; as “admin” and “password” respectively. Provide the default value only if you have not changed the login default username and default password.