The Netgear Orbilogin.net RBK50 offers an ultra-performance whole Wi-Fi mesh system that contains a Wi-Fi and one satellite. This device facilitates fast and consistent internet speed so that one can easily stream as well as play faster i.e. up-to 3gbps combined speed.
Now, we are moving to the orbilogin.com RBK50 router setup. Have you ever wondered how it can be set up? If not then, keep reading the below section.
Steps to perform Netgear Orbi RBK50 router setup
Here are the important points which surely help you to perform the Netgear Orbilogin.net RBK50 router set up in an easy manner. So, it includes the following steps:
- Firstly, you have to unplug the modem and remove the battery if it uses the one.
- After a minute, plug in your existing modem back to its position.
- In the third step, attach your modem to the labeled yellow port of your Orbi RBK50 router. To attach or to connect, one can take the help of an Ethernet cable known as a wired connection.
- Now, you have to connect your RBK50 router to the power switch.
- Wait till, the LED ring’s LED light will become solid white and then, to pulse white.
- Thereafter, position your Netgear Orbi satellite where it will receive the best Wi-Fi coverage.
- Plugin your Orbi satellite to any of the power outlets.
- Then, wait for an orbi satellite’s LED ring light to turn to solid white, pulse white and finally to pulse magenta.
- Solid blue: defines the connection among the orbi satellite and orbi RBK50 is in a good state.
- Solid magenta: defines your satellite and router not properly connected to each other. To connect, you have to move your satellite a little bit closer to the router.Once it turns to pulse magenta, then after 10 minutes it will light up in any of the following colors, which is stated below:-
- Solid amber: defines the connection among the router and satellite is in a fair state.
- Fortunately, connect any of the Wi-Fi enabled device, such as a personal computer or mobile phones, either to the orbi RBK50 router or Orbi satellite.
So, this is how one can set up the Netgear Orbi RBk50 router with the help of the above points.
Steps to login to your Netgear Orbi RBK50 router using orbilogin.com“
- Access any of the desired web browsers.
- Go to the search bar.
- Enter orbilogin.com address in the search bar.
- Hit the Enter button using the keyword and proceed to the next step.
- Now, the orbilogin.net page displays. Provide the username and password in the mentioned field.
- Finally, click on the Login button to complete the procedure.
Here, you finally logged in to your Netgear Orbi RBk50 router.