Cover your home up to 6000 sq. ft network speed with the latest Orbi Pro wi-fi 6 tri-band router. The Orbi users enjoy the blazing-fast wi-fi up to 100% high-speed with the Orbi AX6000 tri-band mesh system. Moreover, you can set up separate, reliable networks for different groups of people, such as friends, customers, and employees. Though, the setup of the Orbi Pro SXR80 Setup wifi 6 router is quite simple using the Netgear Insight App.
The Netgear Orbi Pro wi-fi 6 is best for the small business premises that cover the premises with the fastest speed of the wi-fi using a single network name. It’s an excellent chance for the Orbi users to take advantage of the mesh wi-fi router.
In this guide, we explain the setup process of the Orbi Pro wi-fi 6 mesh system. Let’s see the setup of the Orbi AX6000 mesh router in two ways.
Orbi Pro Wi-Fi 6(SXK80) Mesh System Setup
In the box, you will get the followings items:
- The Orbi Pro Wi-Fi 6 SXR80 router
- The Orbi Pro Wi-Fi 6 Satellite SXS80
- An Ethernet cable
- A power adapter
- Two wall mounts with screws
- Two ceiling mounts with screws
Step to Setup the Orbi Pro AX6000 using the Nighthawk app
- Foremost, download the Netgear Insight app on your smartphone.
- Once the app is downloaded, install the Netgear Insight app on your smart device.
- Enter the login credentials of the Orbi router.
- At last, follow the prompts instruction to set up the Orbi AX6000 router.
Setup steps for Orbi Pro wi-fi 6 SXK80 router using the web browser
- In the first step, unplug your home modem, then remove and reinsert the backup battery.
- Plug the modem back to the power socket.
- Take the Ethernet cable and connect it to the WAN port of the Orbi Pro router.
- Now, connect your Orbi router to a power outlet.
- Ensure that the power LED on the back of the router turns green to white light.
- Place the Orbi Pro satellite in the central location of your home for the best wi-fi coverage.
- Connect the Orbi Pro satellite to an electric supply.
- After, connect your computer or mobile device to the Orbi router or satellite using the Ethernet cable.
- Launch any web browser and enter orbilogin.com in the location bar.
- When the login window opens, fill in the username and password.
- Mention admin in the username box and password in the default password box.
- Finally, go with the onscreen instructions.
Note: when the Orbi Pro router’s LED turns off, once the Setup is complete.