Netgear Orbi router allows you to use the best parental control technology using the Smart circle app. By using the circle app, parents can monitor and control their kid’s devices. Orbilogin.com wifi router comes with the smart circle feature that offers complete circle settings. Moreover, parents can set the limit time limits for their children’s internet usage. You can get a complete picture of your family’s internet usage within one device. So you can set the time limit for your family members. The location feature of the smart circle app allows you to track the devices of your family.
If you are wondering about how to set up the smart circle on the Orbi router, then here we are giving complete guidance on how to set up circle smart parental controls on your Orbi router.
Following are the basic steps to setup circle smart parental controls
- Foremost, you need to download the Netgear Orbi app on your mobile device.
- To download the Orbi app, Go to the download center and search Netgear Orbi app.
- Once you downloaded the app, install it on your mobile device.
- Make sure your mobile device should be connected to your Orbi router’s network.
- Enter your username and password that you set for the first time for logged in.
- Then, hit the Sign In button.
- Here, you will see the dashboard on your device screen.
- Click on the Parental controls.
- Now, tap on the Enable circle slider to move on the right to enable Circle Smart Parental Controls.
- Next, Hit the Go-To Circle button.
- And, Install the Orbi Circle app on your device.
- Once done, launch the Circle app.
- At last, go with the on-screen prompts instruction to set up Circle Smart Parental Controls on your Netgear Orbi Wi-Fi router.
Thus, you successfully enable the Circle smart parental controls on your mobile device using the Orbi Circle app. In case if you want to set up the Smart Parental control using the web interface, then go with the following given steps.
Steps to setup Circle smart parental controls using the web interface
- First, turn on your Netgear Orbi router.
- Also, turn on your computer device or PC.
- Launch any preferred internet browser like Firefox, Google Chrome.
- Visit orbilogin.net and login to your Orbi router.
- To log in, use the username and password of your router.
- After logging, the dashboard display on your screen.
- Enable Circle smart parental controls will display on your screen.
- Hereafter, you need to move the slider to the right to set up Circle smart parental control.
- Tap on the Apply button.
- Now, the next page will show you to download the Circle app.
- You need to download the Orbi Circle app on your mobile device and go with the on-screen steps to install it.
- Open the app and enter your email id to create an account.
- Finally, hit the Awesome button.