Netgear Orbi RBS750 wi-fi satellite provides you to experience the break free strong, reliable, and fast wi-fi network in each corner of your home. The Orbi Tri-band Mesh wi-fi router easily adds additional Orbi AX4200 satellites, which means you can enjoy your home’s wi-fi network with the highest speed. Satellite RBS750 helps to maximize the internet speeds of your home wi-fi network. Furthermore, you can easily set up the Orbi RBS750 satellite within a few minutes.
Features of Orbi RBS750 Satellite
More coverage and capacity : The Netgear Orbi RBS750 satellite comes with 4x the highest capacity that can handle 8 streams at once. Additionally, you will get a strong wi-fi network everywhere in your home, even if you connect with many devices.
No more Dead Zone : The RBS750 satellite gives 2500 sq. ft. of wi-fi coverage to your existing Orbi router to eliminate dead zones and buffer from your home network.
Easy Setup : By using the Orbi app, the setup of the RBS750 satellite is easy.
Faster Wi-Fi : With 4.2 Gbps Wireless speed, you can do everything online with a faster wi-fi network.
Netgear Orbi RBS750 satellite setup using Orbi app
Go along with the given mentioned steps carefully to set up Orbi RBS750 satellite by using the Orbi app.
- First, unbox the Orbi RBS750 Satellite and place it at the right location.
- Then, check the power of the Satellite is working.
- In case it does not work, then you have to press the On/Off button of the satellite.
- Head to your device like computer, smartphone, and PC, then open the play store on the device.
- Type the Orbi app on the search bar and download it on your device.
- After download, the Orbi app, install the downloaded app.
- Here, provide the details of the RBS750 satellite.
- Find the QR code on the satellite.
- Now, scan the satellite QR code.
- It takes you to the settings.
- Finally, you can use the Orbi RBS750 satellite.
Sync the Orbi RBS750 Satellite with the Orbi router
- Once you unbox the RBS750 satellite and then place it in the right location.
- After that, connect the power adapter with the Orbi RBS750 satellite.
- Hereafter, verify that the satellite is working.
Note: In case the satellite is not working, then press the On/Off button of the RBS750 satellite.
- Search the sync button on the satellite and the router.
- First, press the sync button on the satellite and then on the router.
- Meanwhile, the Orbi RBS750 satellite’s LED light starts glowing.
- If the LED light flashes blue color, it means both devices are connected.
- And in case there is amber color light, it means the devices are connected, but the signals are weak.
- Or if the LED light flashes magenta color light, then the connection is not established.
- Further, you have to sync the satellite again.
- Place the Orbi RBS750 satellite near the router.