Setting up the Orbi router without the app is not a difficult task to perform. The Orbi setup can easily be accessed by the user without facing any error. One can easily set up the Orbi router by using the advent technology of orbilogin.com or Orbilogin.net.
Steps to complete Orbi setup without app
To perform the setup procedure without the application, the user needs to follow the steps defined below:-
- In the firstly, the user has to disconnect and unplug your modem and also the Orbi router. After a couple of minutes, plug it back to the position.
- Remove the router’s battery. Once, you replace the battery, all you need to do is to connect the wires.
- Begin the installation process for your Orbi router by using the LAN cable (Ethernet cable). Place your yellow-colored wired to the internet port and put another end to the Ethernet port of the modem (existing).
Connect the power outlet to the Orbi router. Then, plug in the router to check whether the LED light in the router is flashing or not. Also, if one wants to check the status of the Orbi router, you have to simply press the On/off button.
Wait for few seconds, till the LED lights turn to solid white.
- Place your Orbi router at the center of the coverage location for getting the wide coverage of the internet signal.
- Now, wait till the LED light of your Orbi router will turn to solid white. After that, it may turn to a magenta color.
Note: Magenta color defines that your Netgear Orbi router will connect to the signal.
Solid blue color: It shows the connection between the Netgear Orbi router and the Orbi satellite is strong.
Magenta color light: It indicates that the Orbi satellite is not able to connect to the router. To fix it, you need to put the devices in contact with each other.
Amber color light: This color defines the connection among the Orbi router and the device is in fair condition.
8 . Connect the Orbi router using the Ethernet wire to the computer device. One can also connect the Orbi router to the computer device and laptop using the wireless connection.
9. Type the routerlogin.net in the search bar of the web browser. Press the Enter key.
10. Lastly, read the on-screen instructions before you proceed to the login settings.