Netgear Orbi voice RBS40V smart Tri-band Extender
Netgear Orbi Voice is a smart tri-band speaker that extends your home’s wi-fi network range and capabilities. The RBS40V-200 wi-fi mesh extender comes with the Amazon Alexa feature so Orbi users can control the voice of smart home devices. It specially designed for the Orbi router that increased the signals of the Wi-Fi network so your all the connected device get the extended network from any room. Moreover, its four amplified high-performance antennas extend your wi-fi up to 2000 sq. ft. Enjoy the best-advanced features of the Orbi RBS40V Tri-band Extender. Let’s discuss the feature of the Netgear Orbi voice extender.
Key Feature of the RBS40V voice Extender
Freely move from one room to another room without drop your signal so you can enjoy the seamlessly extended network of your wi-fi network.
Netgear Armor :
You can protect your home wi-fi network and private data safe from any online threats or harmful sites with just one subscription.
Interruption free wi-fi :
Use Orbi RBS40V voice extender to reduce buffering and dead zones. You can listen to continuous music, audiobooks and also play online games without any interruption.
Smart Speaker :
By using Orbi RBS40V smart Alexa speaker, you can play music, set alarms, and control the voice of smart home devices.
Best in one class sound :
Surely enjoy the listening experience with audio by Harman KardonTM.
How To Setup your Orbi voice in Orbi mode
If you have the Orbi router, then set your Orbi voice in Orbi mode.
- First of all, navigate to Orbi-app.com.
- Next, download the Netgear Orbi app on your smartphone.
- Put your Orbi voice near your Orbi router.
- Further, connect your Orbi voice to a power outlet, but do not power on your Orbi voice RBS40V.
- Press the Power on/off button and then turn it off.
- Hereafter, press and hold the Sync button on your RBS40V voice.
- When you hold the Sync button, then press and release the Power On/off button.
Note: Do not release the Sync button.
- Meanwhile, your Orbi voice’s ring LED turn pulse blue to white, then release the Sync button.
- Open the Orbi app.
- Once done, a dashboard displays, and then tap on the Home
- Hit the ADD SATELLITE.
- At last, go with the prompts instruction to sync your Orbi voice to the Orbi router.
- When your Orbi voice shows a blue color, it means you connected with the Orbi router.
How to Setup Orbi Voice RBS40V in Extender Mode?
Setup your Orbi voice RBS40V in extender mode, if you have not Orbi router. Proceed with the following given step to set up Orbi RBS40V in Extender Mode.
- Foremost, place your Orbi Voice RBS40V near your router.
Note: Once you set up your Orbi voice, then you can move it to another place.
- Then, connect your Orbi voice to a power socket.
- In case your Orbi voice is ON, then turn it OFF.
- Press and hold the Sync button to power ON the device.
- Wait here for the ring LED to pulse white and light blue.
- When the ring LED turns solid light blue, it means your Orbi voice is set up in extender mode and ready for setup.
- Now, connect your client device to the new NETGEAR_EXT SSID.
- After that, open up any preferred web browser and visit http://mywifiext.net.
- Here, you will be asked to update the firmware.
- Download the firmware version of your Orbi voice.
- Once the firmware update, automatically reboots your device.
- To continue the setup, download the Nighthawk app on your smartphone.
- Install the app and then open the app on your device.
- Finally, follow the prompted instructions to complete the setup.