Netgear Orbi RBK852 router is the most outstanding router that offers a speed of 6 Gbps. The package of the orbi ax6000 router contains the Orbi RBK852 router and Orbi RBK852 satellite. The Netgear Orbi router connects to the main gateway. On the other hand, the Orbi satellite generally helps to extend the Wi-Fi signals.
Steps to perform Orbi RBK852 ax6000 setup
It includes the following steps:-
- Firstly, unpack the Orbi ax6000 router. It includes an Orbi router, Orbi satellite, A Power Adapter, and An Ethernet cable.
- Secondly, connect the Orbi RBK852 router. To connect, one need to use the following steps:-
- Turn off your modem.
- Disconnect your power adapter from the modem.
- Wait for a minute, then plug your modem back into its power source and switch it On.
- Now, take an Ethernet cable and connect your modem to the Orbi RBK852 router (using it).
- Put your Orbi ax6000 router and Orbi satellite within contact with each other.
- In this step, you have to sync the Orbi satellite to the Orbi router. Use the following steps:-
- Connect the Orbi satellite to your power source and turn it On.
- The Orbi satellite’s LED will turn to blue color.
- Press the sync button on the Orbi satellite as well as to the Orbi router, if the Orbi LED does not turn to blue.
Connect your Orbi RBK852 router to the network and access it. For this;
- Power On the device (Computer or laptop).
- Click on the Network manager option and start connecting to the high-speed network.
- Then, open your favorite browser and start accessing the orbilogin page.
- Lastly, go through the on-screen instructions to set up the Orbi Wi-Fi system.
This is how the user can easily perform the Orbi rbk852 router setup.