Orbi RBK13 is an outstanding wi-fi router. It comes with 8 LAN ports, so more clients are connected with it. The Orbi RBK13 mesh wi-fi covers your home with a reliable network that keeps you connected inside or outside the home.
The router can support all the most advanced technology with its advanced features. Additionally, the Orbi RBK13 setup is pretty easy.
Advanced Features of the Orbi RBK13 router
- The router’s gigabit port gives you a high-speed wired connection to your device, PC, or another high-speed device.
- The flash memory of the Orbi RBK13 router is very high.
- Now, it is time for no more dead zone because your Orbi RBK13 wi-fi network catches the network from any farthest corners.
- http://orbilogin.com is the default address to access the Orbi RBK13 login.
- It also gives you an advanced USB storage facility.
Important points before setup process
- Connect your device to the Orbi RBK13 router via its LAN ports.
- Take an Ethernet cable to connect the router, computer, and modem.
- Use the WAN ports to connect the modem with the Orbi RBK13 router.
Orbi RBK13 router setup process
The Orbi RBK13 setup process uses only a few steps. Here are the following setup steps.
- Turn on your RBK13 router as well as a computer device.
- Open a web browser on your computer device.
- On the search bar of the browser, enter http://orbilogin.com.
- You can also use the IP address 192.168.50.1 or http://192.168.0.1.
- Check the manual book for login credentials.
- Now, enter the username and password of your Orbi RBK13 router.
- Once you enter the login details, Orbi router login basic homepage will display.
- Finally, now you are able to use the Orbi router login page.
Orbi RBK13 router reset procedure
Follow the below-given steps to reset your RBK13 router:
- Use a small object like a pin or mobile screw to press the reset button for 20 seconds.
- After, release the reset button.
- Make sure the reset process will take you to the router’s factory reset condition.
- It erases all the settings of your router.
- Once you reset your router, then the router is in its default settings.
- Therefore, you need to log in to your Orbi RBK13 router to set the new settings.
- After reset, use the default credentials to enter into the web interface.