Is your Netgear Orbi router dropping internet connection? Is your Orbi router unable to work accurately? In this case, have you tried to update the Orbi router firmware and tried to restart your router? But by doing all this, still, your Orbi router is not responding.
Here we are providing you a perfect solution to resolve this issue within a few minutes. This article is all about the orbi router factory reset to fix the error which you are facing.
Note: Reset the router means your router default settings as login credentials, SSID (network name), and default password will erase. Thus you have to set up the router again after the orbi factory reset.
Orbi router factory reset by reset button
- First of all, check that your router, as well as modem, are accurately connected.
- After this, look for the reset button on your Orbi router.
- Once found, take a sharp pin and press the reset button.
- When the router LED starts blink amber light, then release the reset button.
- Here, you have to wait for a minute until the router LED turns solid green.
Note: If the LED doesn’t turn solid green light, then press the router’s On/Off button.
Thus, by pressing the reset button, you can perform the orbi factory reset.
Orbi router factory reset by using web address
- Check that your Orbi device is plugged into a wall plug and powered on.
- Access the orbilogin.net or orbilogin.com administrative page.
- Once you have logged into your Orbi router, move to the Advanced setting.
- After that, head to the Administration then the Backup settings.
- Navigate to the Restore Factory Default Settings option and hit Erase button.
- Now, after a couple of minutes, check that the power LED is showing solid green.
- By performing these steps, your Orbi device will restore to its factory default mode.