Are you forget your Orbi router’s admin password? And wanna reset orbi admin password. Then, you are in the right blog here, we have given you complete guidance on How to reset orbi password.
Go along with these given mentioned steps to reset the orbi router password.
- Take a sharp object or paper clip.
- With the help of a paper clip or sharp object, press and hold the reset button for at least 10 seconds.
Note: Ensure that while pressing the reset button, the Orbi router’s power LED is blinking.
- After 10 seconds, release the reset button and unplug and re-plug the router’s power cable.
Thus you reset your orbi router admin password. Now your router is reset into its default settings, and you can use the default password of your router to log in.
Here, we also explained another method to reset orbi password. Let’s see the following steps to reset the Orbi router’s admin password.
- Connect your device to the Orbi router and launch a browser.
- Next, type orbilogin.com in the search bar.
- Once you tap the Enter key, a login window will open.
- Hit the Cancel button.
- After, you need to enter the serial number of the router and tap on the Continue button.
- You will see a window opens asked the answers to your security questions.
- Mentioned the saved answers to your security questions and hit the Continue button.
- And a window will display and show your recovered password.
- Tap the Login again option.
- Further, a login window opens.
- Finally, you recovered the Orbi router’s password to log in to the router.