Are you getting trouble with your Orbi router lights, such as orbi red light blinking, orbi red light issues? In this case, first, you need to know the meaning of the red light. So, you can solve the issue quickly when you know about the problem.
Here, in this article, we have explained the LEDs’ red light meaning on the Orbi router as well as satellite.
Why is my Orbi light red?
Many users have faced this common issue that why is the red light blinking on my router. If you are also one of them, then here you will get the meaning of the red light as well as the solution to fix it.
When the Orbi router blinks red light, it means your Orbi router and satellite are corrupt, or maybe you are using any failed hardware. These are the following factors that cause Orbi red light blinking:
- Inaccurate cable connection
- Overheating of the Orbi router and satellite
- Outdated firmware
- Usage of any damaged Ethernet cables and power socket
- Any viruses and bugs in your router and satellite.
Steps to fix Orbi red light error
- Check the cable connection, maybe there are any damages. If it does, then replace the cable connection.
- Try to use a different power socket to connect the Orbi router.
- If there are any viruses and bugs, then remove the viruses and bugs first.
- Then, disconnect your Orbi router from the power socket.
- Again plugin and start the router, then check the Orbi light issue solve or not.
- Factory reset your Orbi router, modem, and satellite.
- Still, the Orbi router flashes red light, then reboot your router.
- Update your router firmware.