Netgear router comes with the default settings. As everyone easily knows the default admin details of the router. Therefore, you need to change the default settings of your Netgear router to secure the router settings. Here we explained to you how to change Netgear router password.
Go along with the following steps to routerlogin.net change password:
- In the first step, connect your computer or PC device to the Netgear router’s wi-fi network.
- After that, launch any Internet browser such as Chrome on your device.
- Visit http://routerlogin.net into the search bar of the browser.
- Hit Enter or click Search.
- Then, a login window displays on your device screen.
- Mention the Netgear router default username and password.
Note: – Username: admin
Default password: password
- Here, a basic home page will open up.
- Move to the Advanced tab and then the Administratio
- Select the Set Password option.
- Enter the Old password and then set the new password.
- Again type the new password to reconfirm.
- Further, select the Enabled Password Recovery option to recover your password in the future.
- At last, enter the Apply button.
- That’s it now your settings are successfully saved.
- Now, use the new admin details to log in to the router.
Now, routerlogin.net change password process is completed.