Are you also getting a continuously purple light on your Netgaer Orbi router? Is magenta LED light blinking on your Orbi router? Many Orbi users struggle with these issues. But don’t worry! We are here to fix these errors most quickly.
First, we discuss the reason here why purple light blinking on your Orbi router. Continue reading.
Following are the reason for purple light on your Orbi router
Purple light shows the technical issue, which might be because of the wrong connection network. Let’s read the all possible reasons for the purple light error.
- The most common reason for Purple or magenta LED light is due to Network issues.
- When Orbi satellite sync fails and not connect with the Orbi router, this is one of the reasons for the Purple LED light issue.
- Maybe the Orbi router’s, as well as the modem’s cables or wires, are loose and broken.
- If any issues in your web connectivity then your Orbi router shows Magenta light.
- In case if the Ethernet cable is not connected accurately to the WLAN port of the Orbi router. It might be the reason for showing the Purple light.
- Sometimes Orbi router blinking purple light because if some new changes are in the configuration of the router.
- Inactive or keeping idle wireless network also cause these issues.
- Outdated firmware is also the possible reason for causing these issues, and the result is you fail to use the wireless network.
- If any viruses and malware in your Orbi wifi system, it prevents your Orbi router for function in the usual ways.
Thus, these are some possible reasons for the purple or magenta LED light error. Now let’s discuss some troubleshooting steps to fix these issues.
Easy steps to fix Purple light issue on your Orbi router
- First, reboot your Orbi router.
- Check that you’re all the device connected to the wireless network of your Orbi router.
- Verify that your WAN port connection is properly linked.
- Maybe your Orbi router fails to recognize the IP address. It shows that orbilogin.net not working or www.orbilogin.net does not connect to the internet.
- Check that you have a proper internet connection.
- Make sure your Orbi router is correctly attached to the adapter.
- If all the wires and cables are accurately connected, turn off your router and disconnect all the cables and wires.
- After disconnect, wait for 20 seconds and turn on your Orbi router.
- Then, turn off all cables and wires, and turn off the Orbi router. Here your Orbi router will flash purple light to white.
- And, switch on the internet Orbi router or modem back. Later wait for a while, and your router will boot this time.
- When it is fully booted, turn on your Orbi router.
- Update your Orbi wifi router firmware to fix these issues.
- If the above steps fail, then reset your Orbi router to its factory settings.
So, these are some troubleshooting steps to fix the purple light issue. In case all the troubleshooting steps fail to solve your error, then contact our technical experts to solve your issue. We are always available to solve your issues.