- Firstly, connect the Orbi to the router with a help of an Ethernet cable (wired) or wirelessly.
- Ensure that the modem and orbi router is properly plugged in to get a continous power supply.
- Now, plug in your Orbi satellite to any of the power outlets. Then, wait till the blue light blink.
- Thereafter, try to get access over the laptop or computer.
- Open a web browser. Type orbilogin.com web address.
- Thus, a window screen displays which will ask for the admin username and password.
- Try to fill in the exact details in the given boxes and hit the Enter button. It will directly take the user to the orbi setup page.
However, the user is advised to properly follow the on-screen instructions to complete the orbi router setup process.
still can’t login to orbi router, follow the below steps in details:-
- The first and foremost step is to make sure all the devices are properly connected and getting regular power supply.
Check, whether the orbi network is properly getting internet connectivity.
In case, if the user has established the wireless connection, then try to change it to a wired connection with the help of an Ethernet cable.
- Even also, make sure the wired connection (Ethernet cable) is tightly connected to the ports.
- Try to update an internet browser to the most latest version. In case, the same orbilogin error persists, then try to switch to any other web browser.
Finally, the least but not the last, ensure that you have mentioned the correct details in the given boxes.
So, make sure the user is following the above-mentioned points properly.