If you are also the one who is confused about blinking the Orbi satellite Orange dot and looking for a simple and easy method to fix the Orbi satellite color orange, either get rid of the Orbi satellite color orange issue?
If you agree, then continue reading the article. We will try our best to provide the best and perfect solution to fix the Orbi satellite orange light problem.
But, before that, the below section article is going to mention some of the common reasons due to which the Orbi satellite Orange dot emerges.
Following are the reasons for Orbi satellite orange light
The following reasons are as below:-
- LAN cable reconnection
- Orbi router’s firmware update
- Overheating issue
- Fluctuation of power supply
- Incorrect Orbi router’s configuration
- lagging of Internet connection
Now, the question arises how it is possible to fix the above issue? To fix the above-defined Orbi satellite color orange issue, we are going to discuss some of the troubleshooting steps to tackle the error.
Troubleshooting steps for Orbi satellite Orange light
Solution 1: LAN cable reconnection
Use the following steps to update your Orbi router:-
- Foremostly, remove the LAN cable which you used to connect the Orbi router and the modem.
- Secondly, again establish a wired connection using a LAN cable among the Orbi router and the modem.
- So, if the problem is with the connection, then the user will be able to fix the Orbi satellite color orange issue.
Solution 2: Orbi router’s firmware update
- Firstly, the user has to check whether the new firmware update is available or not.
- If available, then visit the official website of the Orbi router to download and install the Orbi router firmware update.
Well, it is strongly advised to the users to update the router to the latest version.
Solution 3: Overheating issue:
To prevent the overheating issue on your Orbi router, use the following steps:-
- Let’s suppose, if your Orbi router is turned On, then you have to press and hold the power button given on the front panel of the Orbi router to turn Off.
- After 20-30 seconds, turn On your Orbi router.
Thus, the Orbi router will cool down, if it has some issue like Overheating, Froze software issue, etc.
Solution 4: Fluctuation of power supply
Most of the time, it can be seen that whenever the user uses different power Outlets, then there are high chances of getting fluctuation in power supply. So, it is also one of the reasons for the Orbi satellite Orange issue.
To handle, use the following steps:-
- It is recommended not to use a surge protector to connect your Orbi router to the power source outlet.
Moreover, shift to any other power outlets on the Orbi router setup and then, keep an eye for Orange light error.
So, these are the solution that surely helps to overcome with the Orbi satellite Orange dot error within a couple of minutes.