While you purchase the orbilogin.com router for the very first time, it usually arrives with the default credentials. These credentials either provided the ISP (internet service provider) or can be labelled at the rear side of your Orbilogin.com router. But have your every wondered, why using a default admin password is a bad idea? If not, then keep reading the below section.
Why it is necessary to change the default admin password?
On the other hand, the default admin provided by the internet service provider is very much easy to guess, so it becomes necessary to change the default admin password. Moreover, not changing the default admin password could permit any of the unauthorized users to access the Wi-Fi network. So, to protect or to secure your Wi-Fi network, it is a good idea to change the default Orbi login admin password.
Steps to change the Orbi admin password
To change the orbilogin password, firstly one may need to get access over the orbilogin page. Then proceed to further steps. Following are the step by step instructions which surely guide to change the admin password for Orbi router:-
- Select a device that is connected to the Orbi router and move to the next step.
- Access a preferred web browser and go to the address bar. Enter orbilogin.com address in the web browser’s address bar.
- Now, wait for a while till the orbilogin.com page opens.
- Enter admin in the username and password in the password section.
- Tap on the login button to proceed.
- However, the basic Orbilogin.com home page displays. Go to the advanced settings and tap on the “administration” option.
- After that, to set a new password, one may need to access the set password page.
- Meanwhile, provide the new username and password in the corresponding fields. As well as any other details, if required.
- Finally, click on the Apply button to save the changes. Thus, your Orbi router admin password changed.
So, by following the above-mentioned steps, you can easily change the admin password of your Orbi router easily.